Hey I've got an idea, GabbyD. How about we run an online experiment that goes like this:
(1) I put all comments of yours subsequent to this in the Spam queue.
(2) You go off and get up on your soapbox elsewhere (say, somebody else's blog) and announce to the world how the Admins of GR Post don't practice "free speech" here.
(3) We both sit back for the next couple of weeks (or years) and see if:
(3.a) anyone out there actually cares about what you have to say about our Admin practices here; and,
(3.b) anyone of the regular commentors here in GR Post actually miss your presence and clamor for a reinstatement of your comments.
I think the above little experiment will be good for a few laughs.
What do you think?
Some small print for you to take note of before you reply:
- "Yes" or "No" will be acceptable responses to the above proposal
- A "Yes" answer will put the above proposed experiment in effect immediately (the period over which it will be effective will be revealed after said experiment takes effect).
- A "No" answer will, effective immediately, subject any further comments you will make to criteria that will be applied in a decision to retain or mark your comments as Spam once in effect. This criteria is applicable only to YOU and subject to arbitrary modification by GR Post admins based entirely on our whim.
- Any other response to this comment (beyond the recommended Yes or No) will be interpreted as a "Yes" (and the proposed experiment subsequently put into effect).
Your move. :D
Abangan ang susunod na kabanata...