Reference to parents again


Noynoy is so 20th Century. He gives currency to the saying "found under a rock" here...
I have to give her the courtesies. She’s the current President. She’s older than me. She's a woman. I would be doing injustice to my parents if I did not treat her properly.

Perhaps the significance of how President Noynoy makes something of the outgoing President being a woman and her being "older" than him may be lost to the average Pinoy, but what is really consistently revealing about what sort of man he is, is his continued reference to his parents.

Comments

Popular this week

Why indeed should we not bury former President Ferdinand Marcos at the Fort McKinley Libingan ng mga Bayani?

The next Filipino career fad - mercenaries and soldiers of fortune

Photos of a group of Filipino men slaughtering and eating a dog